Joining Three Cranes
In order to become a member of Three Cranes Grove, ADF, follow this path:
- Read our By Laws.
- Visit the ADF website.
- Check through our liturgy, rituals,
calendar, and service to see if you
like what we're doing.
- Subscribe to Three Cranes' Announcement list.
- Please contact us!
Once you have attended one of our rituals, you may request to become a Friend
of the Grove. When you have been a Friend of the Grove for 6 months (and
have actively attended Grove functions), you may apply (or be invited to) become
a Grove Member.
Grove membership is not required to attend most
There are two categories of membership. One is "Grove Member", and
the other is "Friend of the Grove". A Grove member is required to
attend at least one High Day ritual per quarter and to remain current on their dues.
A Friend of the Grove can be anyone who has attended a ritual and pays dues at
the "Friend" rate (50% of the Member rate).
The dues for Grove Members are $60 per year, which works out to $5/month. Dues go
entirely toward ritual offerings, setup, rental of location, and our service. $25
of your yearly membership dues also go toward ADF membership renewal.
Friend of the Grove
- May take part in public, semi-public, and private activities of the Grove
(except ADF training if the Friend is not an ADF member, and mistletoe rites)
- Dues: $30/year
- ADF Membership is optional (but encouraged)
- Attend one ritual and one business meeting before application
- May take part in all public, semi-public, and private activities of the Grove
- ADF Membership renewals are paid by the Grove
- Ability to vote in Grove elections
- Access to ADF training programs
6 months must elapse between becoming a Friend of the Grove and a Grove Member
New members must already be an ADF member
- Dues: $60/year
- Attend at least 11 Grove events while a Friend of the Grove
Home | Calendar and
Ritual Schedule | High Holy Days | Current
working Liturgy | Links
ADF.org | Rituals
| Reports | By Laws | Joining | Community
Donate or Pay Dues